Costa Coffe et al is weak milky rubbish right?

TimberCutterDartmoor

Correct!! But Try a cortado at costa, I think it's about the only drinkable high street coffee just,

Or spend some off your hard earned cash on a coffee machine, grinder and fresh roasted beans, will pay for it's self in no time, and open up a whole new world

But I thought this was a arb forum?

That machine is a work of art :thumbup1: I believe the best coffee is made with a burr grinder and fresh beans. I bought a gaggia burr grinder but its crap so use the taylors stuff.

I been on here years is this not the generator forum then :biggrin:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor's fresh coffee brewed in our coffee pot. First thing we do when arriving on site, good way to start the day ! Save a fortune on buying coffee every day from costas ( I have these at the weekend).ImageUploadedByArbtalk1398356125.704194.jpg.b25327af7eafd65bad8e99a993533be0.jpg

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Taylor's fresh coffee brewed in our coffee pot. First thing we do when arriving on site, good way to start the day ! Save a fortune on buying coffee every day from costas ( I have these at the weekend).[ATTACH]154419[/ATTACH]

Do you grind your beans in that big orange thing ! :biggrin:

Taylor's fresh coffee brewed in our coffee pot. First thing we do when arriving on site, good way to start the day ! Save a fortune on buying coffee every day from costas ( I have these at the weekend).[ATTACH]154419[/ATTACH]

HI JULES i like it mate seen them today in the shop thanks jon :thumbup:

Bialetti coffee on an outdoor stove - espresso!

Coming from the land of excellent coffee I have not found an outlet in Uk that makes 'proper' coffee yet. Some have got close though. Costa and Nero are pretty close too.

Buy a machine - bean to cup and try making a 'real one' - hard work!

I get my dad to send me bags of beans over so I have an edge I guess....

I'm not sure anyone who pollutes their coffee with milk or sugar is qualified to comment on its quality.

Its got to be black and to strong, once its to strong it looses the more subtle aspects of its flavour.

I believe the Espresso is the building block of all coffee's, IE add hot milk for a Latte, hot water for an Americano, etc,etc.