Dyslexia Dyspraxia etc

Arbocop

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It comes down male line

I know a girl who is , although I would not have known if her mother had not mentioned it . She is the best equestrian instructor for young kids I have ever seen and a great horse woman herself . She is in her early twenties ...

Another one here :001_smile: One man band so 1 out of 1

Can't spell to save my life. Spell checks only work when you can get close to correct spelling :laugh1:

Went for Dyslexic lessons years back. The teacher said that statistically these things where linked but the reason was not known.

Dyslexia

Left handed

Colour blind

Asthma

Twins

I am 3 out of 5 from that list.

Another one here :001_smile: One man band so 1 out of 1

Can't spell to save my life. Spell checks only work when you can get close to correct spelling :laugh1:

Went for Dyslexic lessons years back. The teacher said that statistically these things where linked but the reason was not known.

Dyslexia

Left handed

Colour blind

Asthma

Twins

I am 3 out of 5 from that list.

Strangely, left handers tend to be more artistic due to the part of the brain used despite the higher incidences or link to colour blindness. Da Vinci was a left hooker. There's also no link between dyslexia and IQ, many people with it actually have above average scores.

Strangely, left handers tend to be more artistic due to the part of the brain used despite the higher incidences or link to colour blindness. Da Vinci was a left hooker. There's also no link between dyslexia and IQ, many people with it actually have above average scores.

This is very true.

My younger son has dyslexia, as do I, my elder daughter and my farther.

My son has worked hard despite his dyslexia, he achieved 10 A's at GCSE (7 of them A*'s)

He is currently studying Maths, Further maths, Physics and Chemistry at A level.

At work I am the only dyslexic, my older son who is my apprentice is not dyslexic, his spelling ability is astounding!!!

Definitely think dyslexic people are higher skilled in other areas, whether it's artistic, entrepreneurs or other - Richard Branson is dyslexic.

Dyslexic people certainly aren't thick but I think many were told so in school by ignorant teachers. I think that when I was tested in my mid-twenties my IQ score came out at about 120.

Definitely think dyslexic people are higher skilled in other areas, whether it's artistic, entrepreneurs or other - Richard Branson is dyslexic.

Dyslexic people certainly aren't thick but I think many were told so in school by ignorant teachers. I think that when I was tested in my mid-twenties my IQ score came out at about 120.

Without offending anyone, I think thick people can also be dyslexic, I think it can affect people of all intelligence levels.