How do we not have a chainsaw photo thread?

wyk

OK,

Heres my 2 - 365 & a 250 but I must admit I have come out in a cold sweat at the pics that WYK has posted, I love that 460 (?) with Sugi bar and full wrap handle but 'Finance' would not approve. That said the 365 does me fine for larger stuff.

N

They do a full wrap handle for the 365. I know because i just looked it up and its £130 odd quid. Also outside dogs so you can really west coast it up :thumbup:

I also saw they heated full wrap handle for the 576 as well as outside dogs they do a extended height air filter for that full west cost feel. I may get it just because i can.:lol:

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They do a full wrap handle for the 365. I know because i just looked it up and its £130 odd quid. Also outside dogs so you can really west coast it up :thumbup:

I also saw they heated full wrap handle for the 576 as well as outside dogs they do a extended height air filter for that full west cost feel. I may get it just because i can.:lol:

If they use the saw in the PNW(Pacific North West), they have a full wrap and larger dog set up available for it. If you are felling large conifers, you really basically must have your saw set up that way - plus higher output oilers, square ground chain, longer bars, porting etc etc. Even Dolmar and Echo are on the scene.

maxresdefault.jpg

Spend some of your youth apprenticing on a Japanese 'research vessel'?

Not quite.

It was a job to help clear a Sperm Whale after it washed up dead on the beach in Ramsgate. Mick Stockbridge had already helped out with the autopsy the day before and was included in the filming of 'Inside Natures Giants.'

We got a call the day after to cut the thing up and help remove it along with a 13t Excavator.

More info and pics here... http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/picture-forum/26598-whale-alert-whale-alert.html