The POO factor!

Old Mill Tree Care

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not funny when its all over your ropes i bet yuck or when your on your brew and they let there dogs out and piss all over your saws then dump and first thing you do is stand on a fresh steaming one nice :thumbdown: i,ve had the stuff all over me jumper picking logs up the stuff stinks espesh if they get fed on wet food

Edited by predator

had the same last week, i requested the customer to please clear the turds away in order to avoid me coming into contact etc. I really did not expect them to clear it up as they have alot going on with a house renovation, several kids, busy work lives etc. But to my amazement they had it all cleared up as requested, i had made a mental note that i was going to charge them an extra £20 to clear it up myself. A few years ago we asked a guy to clear turds up b4 we trimmed his garden hedges, he used a small poop scoop and flicked them into the conifer hedge we were just about to start trimming !!! We had to 'educate that man'.

I tell the chaps just to go round the piles if they find them when grass cutting. Once the customer cottons on that's not why we're here their usually pretty good.

A good trick in the summer is to put it 'kindly' in their recently emptied wheelie bin lose. So the sun can help stress your point. ' madam I've had to remove the dogs dirt from the lawn for hse purposes, please keep the lawn as clear as possible, I've disposed of the waste in your bin'

I must say though, I've one guy with 5 labs and he's very fastidious with them and rushes out to clear up if I arrive unannounced. If I find the odd one their I dispose of for him. At least he does 99% :)

Yes,that would cause a bit of a flap.

Dogs logs are way up in the pecking order of ordure :001_smile:

Mind you I did rent a holiday 'shack' in rural Spain some 20 years ago and that was next to a turkey run. It rained every morning, rehydrated the poo and then it slowly steamed and baked in the afternoon sun. Never been back to Spain since.

We hadda take our dog to the Doggy Psycharist, as he had developed very odd habits in respect of pooping.

It seems the Dog had become concerned at his masters fascination and preoccupation with lifting (and presumably hoarding) his poops.

The dog thought there was something slightly mentally disturbed in such human behavouir.

We hadda take our dog to the Doggy Psycharist, as he had developed very odd habits in respect of pooping.

It seems the Dog had become concerned at his masters fascination and preoccupation with lifting (and presumably hoarding) his poops.

The dog thought there was something slightly mentally disturbed in such human behavouir.

If that's true, it's hilarious. :thumbup:

I personally seem to have a very considerate dog. She goes off away from where anyone walks to do her business. Usually in ponds or under hedges:confused1:

Give a thought for us mechanics. Some people use their mower for picking up the doggy things, and then expect us to work on it.

One old guy bought a garden vac from us the other day and immediately sucked up a doggy doo, in a bag!

The brought it back for me to unblock "as its new and covered by warranty":biggrin: