Mobile phone recommendations

csservices

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you turn down the brightness, then turn off 3G, email push/fetch and location services it's not too bad.

I'd rather plug it in more lol. Agreed with vehicle charger. Charge overnight then as required during the day with fag lighter

Turn off 3G!....I'm lucky if I can get it around these parts.:lol:

I hear what your saying Mr Egg about 4G reception....but that doesnt change the fact that Samsung are way ahead of I phones in terms of technology....FACT!;)

Paul, my friend! I'm not a technology man. As I'm sure you well know.:biggrin:

That's why I've gone the Apple route.:001_rolleyes:

4G!!! Now you're just showing off. I attach my iPhone 5 to some taught string and a tin can up here to get just a normal signal :-)

But iPhone 5 and a Griffin Survivor case works for me. Like the look of those Lifeproof ones though. I run a charger in the car, plug it in as soon as I climb in to the truck. More than charged enough to act as the emergency phone through the job, plus it has the job spec on it for the day.

I'm still on an iPhone 3GS cos I can buy them cheap off trademe and jot get tied in to a contract. Had two of em and they do everything I need (I have an iPad too) but the second one has battery issues. I usually end up charging in the car on the way home but the first one lasted all day no sweat. I'll do the same again when the 4s comes down a bit more in price. I don't need much more than Google, email and a few others so the older phones are just fine and the Apple operating system is pretty simple to use, for me at least.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

ive got iphone 4s as a work phone n samsung galaxy 4 mini for personal.if u like to keep things simple n dnt mess about with your phone then iphone.if you like your gadgets n spent time exploring apps n stuff then samsung

Sent from my iPhone using

Arbtalk mobile app

Well this is what I'm running, a rugged, dual sim, android phone, had it 12 months now, dropped it, drowned it, beaten the **** out of it and it still looks nearly new as the day I un-boxed it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy92j1022wc]*NEW* Handset: NGM Explorer - IP-68 Rugged Smartphone - YouTube[/ame]