New Years resolutions.

Rich2484

Rich- I'm sure you read or know my situation.

Trust the health professionals and massive recent improvements in treatment will

get you through. Coupled with a positive attitude I'm sure.

I'll be in touch. Talking to others who have been through it really does help.

As likeit said; we have a guy at work with stomach cancer. Told it was inoperable but is now in remission. He maintained a positive attitude and refused to let it beat him.

I also struggle with the right words but needless to say and put simply; I hope you kick the crap out of it.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. I know I'm going to as I'm not going to let something like this beat me.

And I'm finally kicking the fags aswell. Too little too late maybe? But I, kicking them.

Last night was horrible. Very very little sleep. And no energy this morning either. Only just got out of bed.

i know. but i really dont want to miss this. and dont want to let the crew down for it either.:thumbdown:

As I said what's best for you....Going on the course might be best at the moment :001_smile:

Edited by roboted
Spelling

Only just read this thread that thinking as some one else said, it was going to be give up drinking, fags, type of stuff.

That's devastating news, stay strong for yourself and your family, I hope you can take some comfort from the fact there is a lot of people wishing you well and in their thoughts.

Best wishes, and fingers crossed you get some better news soon.

Thanks guys. I know I'm going to as I'm not going to let something like this beat me.

And I'm finally kicking the fags aswell. Too little too late maybe? But I, kicking them.

Last night was horrible. Very very little sleep. And no energy this morning either. Only just got out of bed.

Sorry to read this mate, sounds very scarey but you're young enough and strong enough to bat this out the park, plus you're a character on here, and we depend on your posts!👍

Sorry to hear this Rich, stay strong. Drs, surgeons and the hospital staff are amazing!

My brother got diagnosed with a brain tumour about 10 weeks ago, it was just ' numbing ' he had the OP, got home, tumour was a dud and he's going for an MRI in a couple of weeks and fingers crossed what they had to leave in isn't doing anything.

He started a daily Blog about it, gave him something to focus on and a place for others to wish him well and share stories.

Stay strong .

Thought I had better update.

Been busy during the days and it really hits me at night so I just eat wash and then sleep.

Tablets I'm on are doing well, I don't feel sick and can work through the day without hassle. Just the evenings that I'm bad.

Still waiting for test results, so nothing more I can do than just get on with it.