Tricky one.....

Acg128

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not really an emergency call out IMO, tree is sat at its furthest it can travel, roots still partially in ground. 3hrs work tops, just cut, nibble & chuck bit more care to identify any pressure limbs on the roofing ,once down to gutter height nice easy step down logging £400.00 with removal of waste, as mentioned above, no point nailing their hat on for that as its an easy £400.00 job for an arborist anyway, if your in with the company and they feed you regular work whats the point in cutting your nose off to spite your face?

A few people seem to think I'm aiming to rip them off all I'm asking is what sort of money someone would put on there normal price 51 replies later someone says 25%.. Question answered without all the nit picking/assumptions etc. Thanks for input from most of you others just remind me why I haven't bothered posting or visiting the site for around a year chow fellas.

A few people seem to think I'm aiming to rip them off all I'm asking is what sort of money someone would put on there normal price 51 replies later someone says 25%.. Question answered without all the nit picking/assumptions etc. Thanks for input from most of you others just remind me why I haven't bothered posting or visiting the site for around a year �� chow fellas.

just giving my opinion from experience as I don't have an additional % kind of thing, I look at the job and price per job so say if its lay across a road at 11pm rainy winter night then its whatever I feel is reasonable to charge for that job never looked at job % if its unsociable hours etc.

Didn't mean to offend, apologies

A few people seem to think I'm aiming to rip them off all I'm asking is what sort of money someone would put on there normal price 51 replies later someone says 25%.. Question answered without all the nit picking/assumptions etc. Thanks for input from most of you others just remind me why I haven't bothered posting or visiting the site for around a year �� chow fellas.

No offence intended from me, I responded to the four figure thing, without assumption, as you asked for opinions.

So if my post upset you, for that I apologise.:blushing::001_smile:

i know for a fact, that pictures tell a totally different story to real life. no chance of getting all the chip and timber on one legal load from the pictures i would price it for 1.5 days distance from yard depending, day to get it all down and chipped, then come back for couple hours remove timber and clean up properly. 600 plus vat

i know for a fact, that pictures tell a totally different story to real life. no chance of getting all the chip and timber on one legal load from the pictures i would price it for 1.5 days distance from yard depending, day to get it all down and chipped, then come back for couple hours remove timber and clean up properly. 600 plus vat

I feel sure it would easily go on my 10.5 ton mog and 13.5 ton trailer.