Arb commandments

Shane

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Though shall not chew with your mouth open in my vehicles!

Though shall not ask questions!

Though shall just keep working when boss talks to customer!

Though shall shut the van door with the appropriate pressure, it's not the hatch of a Sheman Tank!

Though shall understand that the Big Vein on the side of my head means its shooshy quiet time!

Though shall not leave work tools lying around the work site like clothes in a teenagers bedroom!

Though shall not eats sweets to themselves in the vehicle after boss has just bought them Breakfast!

Though shall not shout very loudly ' you just broke the fence '!

Though shall get out the vehicle before I've managed to get out, start the chipper and fire up the saw!

Though shall be able to work out if we are at a job in the Mog, do not fill the ton bag to the top with sawdust and gravel!

Though shall not put Y shaped forked branches into the 8" chipper that even a whole Tree Heizohack would struggle with unless it had a retro fit hydraulic roller, even then it might take a few attempts and risk stalling the 350 hp Fendt that's powering it!

Though shall realise No means No, maybe means no, not just now means no and yes that should be ok, means depends how you are today!

Though shall tie their laces before turning up!

Though shall not walk anywhere empty handed!

Though shall be ready standing outside their house when told to be here.

Though shall now know why I work alone!

Though should realise that time works the same for you as it does me.

8.10am is not 2 secs late and 4.31pm does not mean you put 30 mins overtime in to 5oclock!

Though shall not drag what though can carry!

Though shall pick up the biggest bit furthest away first!

Though shall not start the blower until optimum raking has been done!

Though shall dig with a spade and shovel with a shovel, the other way round takes 1 too long and breaks the other!