Cleaned out.

TOMLEAF

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbup:

Tell that to poor old Tony Martin

He'd been the victim of many burglaries by the same people. He lives in the middle of nowhere and took the law into his own hands to protect himself and his property. What else could he do?

If someone comes onto your property to cause harm...i.e not looking for directions? Then they get whats coming to them.... What else?

:thumbup:

He'd been the victim of many burglaries by the same people. He lives in the middle of nowhere and took the law into his own hands to protect himself and his property. What else could he do?

If someone comes onto your property to cause harm...i.e not looking for directions? Then they get whats coming to them.... What else?

I believe his mistake was shooting the intruder in the back

Sorry to hear you got cleaned out, been there, not pleasant. Hope insurance pays out in a timely fashion. I bet the police just gave you a crime number to give to your insurer. All this stolen kit is sitting in shipping containers waiting to go to Europe. The police know this but don't have resources to investigate or can't be arsed with the paperwork.

Simple sort them out, then drag them into you're house. Then ring the police. :001_smile:

I was actually told by a Chief Inspector when I was younger that if you find someone in your house and you do go to town on them with whatever is at hand...

Do what you have to do and then leave the body at the bottom of the stairs or better still, drag them upstairs and then push them back down.

The explanation being that you heard a noise and went to investigate and bumped into someone on the landing and a scuffle ensued and they must have fallen. After all it was dark!

Not sure if it is true but the guy was a Chief Inspector of Cleveland Constabulary.