d-raittuk

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mine is a 2011 to

Nice well if you're stuck with it I recommend modifying it. I'm a freelance climber so mine gets used everyday and it hasn't let me down yet but if the chance of a very good 200t pops up for a decent price I'd buy it in an instance

The Husky is a great saw, obviously the 200 is still king and probably always will be....but it's 2013 and the don't make them anymore!! We should face facts and move on, Modifying any saw will kiss goodbye to any warranty but I've heard it does work bloody well! So personally I would pick the T540 all day long. Every climber I know loves the 200, but they are gone....accept it people and let it go :-))

Growing old disgracefully :-)

The Husky is a great saw, obviously the 200 is still king and probably always will be....but it's 2013 and the don't make them anymore!! We should face facts and move on, Modifying any saw will kiss goodbye to any warranty but I've heard it does work bloody well! So personally I would pick the T540 all day long. Every climber I know loves the 200, but they are gone....accept it people and let it go :-))

I honestly don't think the 200 is " still King " . It was , and I have had several so not knocking it , it has served me well . The T540 is just that little bit better and time in the field will need to be done but the 4 months ? I have had mine I would say it is the new king even if you could still get a 200 .

Fair enough Stubby, I was more mocking the die hard 200 fans for saying that "it's not as good as the 200". It's all I hear, and we should let that saw go now. I love the T540, it feels quality, feels like a sturdy solid saw. I had a carb issue with mine, and the anti vibe mount snap from the base plate, but then she has seen some work since I got it and all the repairs were done for free. You're right, the 200 was king.....we will see if husky take that title in the coming months & years.....

Fair enough Stubby, I was more mocking the die hard 200 fans for saying that "it's not as good as the 200". It's all I hear, and we should let that saw go now. I love the T540, it feels quality, feels like a sturdy solid saw. I had a carb issue with mine, and the anti vibe mount snap from the base plate, but then she has seen some work since I got it and all the repairs were done for free. You're right, the 200 was king.....we will see if husky take that title in the coming months & years.....

Hi Bud . I bent the lower rear av spring almost immediately . Left it like that for a few weeks , worked fine . got a new spring last week and its started to bend again . Think its dropping it on the tool strop ? What do you recon ???

Got a 201 in January.

PANTS! PANTS! PANTS!!!!!!!!

I

Like a 14" bar on my climbers and this won't run one at all, had to knock it down to a 12 and its still gutless.

Takes ages for the revs to pick up.

Defo Husky for me next time

Sent from bed using Arbtalk Mobile App

Got a 201 in January.

PANTS! PANTS! PANTS!!!!!!!!

I

Like a 14" bar on my climbers and this won't run one at all, had to knock it down to a 12 and its still gutless.

Takes ages for the revs to pick up.

Defo Husky for me next time

Sent from bed using Arbtalk Mobile App

Yep . We found the same . Thing was when we needed a saw ( 3x 200t were in the shop for carb fixing ) the 201 was the only gig in town . Pants it it is . Since got a T540 and they are poles apart .:001_smile: