Dodgey kit on Arbtrader

haforbes

I'm sure others have noticed the JD 2850 on Arbtrader, I've seen a lot of these kind of things on Ebay but not anywhere else, seems strange to have made it onto here:confused1:. I sent a message asking about the tractor and got this response:

"It's still for sale. Immaculate condition, no damages, nothing to worry about. All necessary documents are available. My current location is Scotland, due to my work commitments. If this is going to be a quick sale, I will let it go for £4,150 delivered at my costs. Are you familiar to eBay? I will list the tractor on eBay Motors for £4,150 buy it now price and I will send you the link of my listing, so you can buy it immediate.

As soon as you will secure the funds to eBay, the delivery willl begin and the tractor will be delivered to you in max. 48 hours.

In case you are not familiar with them, please read their eBay Money Back Guarantee and will see that the transaction is 100% covered up to £50,000. You will receive the tractor with all the documents. As you know, eBay is the best company in online transactions where the distance is a problem. If you are a serious buyer and have the funds available, I will list it on eBay for you, as I have a 100% positive feedback with them.

I'm using eBay to sell it safely, since I'm not able to make the sale in person. You don't have to worry, it will be a safe transaction, since it will covered by eBay Money Back Guarantee. Let me know if you are ready to buy it and I will give you more info.

I'm waiting for your e-mail."