Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

Had a good day on the old girl today!

Suprised myself with my fork skills and loaded 2 dumpers loads! Nearly bit through my tongue twice and spilled more than 1 Loaded!

All in all though I didn't miss tracking about everywhere to get things.

The noise was very nostalgic it brought back a lot of memories watching them for hours as a kid at my dads work desperate for a go!

Edited by Stephen Blair

Bought a Dorn-tec cone splitter and been having a play with it.

Was a bit concerned the little digger wouldn't cope with it but pleasantly surprised what it gets through.

That looks really good. Any idea what the actual flow rate is on the Volvo? Wondering if i could fit one to my skid steer.

The manual says 51lpm. But i'm not sure if the hi flow auxiliary will be man enough.

Thanks

Anyone had any experience of JCB JZ70?

seriously looking for one as it ticks most the boxes of what's needed for our work currently and being a couple of miles from the factory with lots of local lads that know the kit, it would seem a sensible machine. It will primarily used for conservation work, loading the mill as well as on woodland sites to assist with access

That looks really good. Any idea what the actual flow rate is on the Volvo? Wondering if i could fit one to my skid steer.

The manual says 51lpm. But i'm not sure if the hi flow auxiliary will be man enough.

Thanks

Full size Skid Steer or a mini? A mini ex that size won't have any where near as much power as a skid steer.

Full size Skid Steer or a mini? A mini ex that size won't have any where near as much power as a skid steer.

Its a mini. But producing 27hp which will be more than that Volvo excavator. Just not sure it will run it effectively as the pump setups may be different between the skid and the digger.

Would make it expensive to run if I had to hire a 3 or 5 ton digger every time I wanted to use it!

Useful looking setup for a lot of guys here, if Bobcat will bring it in for the UK?

Extendable Arm – Bobcat Company

Eddie.

Eddie I've enquired to bobcat about a five tonner with the extending stick, looked perfect for what I need. They said they aren't selling them in Europe but they will sell an 8 ton with an extender. Wouldn't have minded so much but I'd sorted the rest of the spec with the rep and was going to order one, until bobcat pissed on my chips.

Ste