chrisgilltreesurgery

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Broadmoor Hospital.

When James Saunders (Wolf Man) escaped over the wall in the early 90s he ran down the road I live in and broke into our scout hut nicking a tent and axe.

If someone escaped or was at large during school hours or the escape siren went off other than a Monday at 10am we were locked into our class rooms and had to be taken/picked up from school by our parents. This went on until the all clear siren went off.

There was a siren in our school and also a few dotted around Crowthorne, Bagshot, Camberley and Bracknell.

I went to school in camberly and remember the siren it was very eary they used to test it once a week. They were always getting out

I went to Owlsmoor Primary and Sandhurst Comp, where did you go? We had a siren on the edge of the playground and they test it at 10am every Monday morning, escape first then the all clear. Very very loud if stood by the thing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2WU9qwDI_Y]Klaxon CS8 Siren Test, High-Low and All Clear - YouTube[/ame]

I went to Owlsmoor Primary and Sandhurst Comp, where did you go? We had a siren on the edge of the playground and they test it at 10am every Monday morning, escape first then the all clear. Very very loud if stood by the thing.

I was born and bred in Mytchett My middle school was believe it or not St Tarcisius or something similar in camberley. Lived in Andover for 30 years but Mytchett still feels like home.

I nearly bought a house in Mytchett, next to that Frimley Lodge Park.

I do a lot of Protection dog training just outside of Andover.

Last winter whilst I was doing night protection work for a famous person living near by I lived in my van for 6 months (to save money and not to battle the m4 after a night shift which was the stupidest idear ever) in a car Park nr Andover town centre and used to go to that big asda next to the cinema for dinner.

ive got to say i,am proud to live n drive past this phalic dolomite stone thing check the hair doo hmmmmmmm not so proud now who on earth thought this one out eh !!

dreamsthelens_zps4d05589f.jpg

just try a google st helens dream etc tis a shame as in all its glory the floodlights that show it up more as its sited next the m62 motorway st helens

Edited by predator

Mont saint michael to the south, and d-day beaches to the north both about an hour away.

Ah lucky you! We went to both of them in the camper van last year, as well as 'la route du cidre' , lovely!

Sent using Arbtalk mobile app