Do you love your work

forestgough

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really, its only a job, but can't see myself doing anything else. Would much rather never have to work so I could sit in the pub all day.

Just read this. how come you have a few thousand posts on a tree work forum if you don't like tree work? :confused1:

I have to say I love my job! I work with some great lads, and some very experienced ones too that I can forever pick their brains and get some good knowledge! Ok, there are bad days when nothing ever goes right, and some days you wake up or look at a tree and think, I'm not sure but once you get up there, it's so good, has to be one of the best jobs out there for me!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

I really enjoy it. I like being my own boss, the responsibility is a real buzz.

Sometimes I wake up early thinking about todays job and how we can do it best.

I'll never be a millionaire but I don't care.

You can't put a price on getting out of bed because you WANT to get on with the days work.

Always nice to get happy customers, TOs or whoever you are dealing with.

And growing the business to a size I am happy with.

Best years of my working life!

LOVE IT!

25 years in the military and its only now that I really love getting out of bed in the morning.

Lots of shiny toys, satisfying work, plus pies, pancakes and bacon rolls from customers.

Come home knackered, smelly and the biggest grin on my face. (unless there's a stack of chains to sharpen!)