How much is this pile worth

Pan

can we get an 8 wheeler up to it? pm sent

As its so dry you could at the moment. Bear in mind though its in 4ft lengths so probably too short for a timber lorry. I could move it to a hard drive but only if it were worth the effort.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's worth exactly as much as the highest bidder is willing to pay.

Due to the amount of this stuff being taken down every day and its reputation (based on people's opinions) there will not be a big queue for it.

Average price round here... If its free you'll shift it, as soon as you quote a figure above beer money they won't want to know.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have the time ring it up and split it, get some one in to process it, I'm selling even sized, split coni and other softwoods to my local pubs for fifty quid a cube. They like it as it burns easily, the staff can lift the stuff and to them it's cheap as chips.

Hold on there a minute.............don't all the garages and DIY superstores across all of this fine country sell tonnes of sopping wet sappy **** softwood every winter in nets??? If I was you I'd get it all netted up and flog the lot to your local garages you'll be surprised how much it works out at then.....a lot more than beer money I suspect!!

I personally sell as much softwood as hardwood by doing mixed bags 50/50 hard and soft at £50 a bulk bag (not a cube)!!

If it burns it'll sell especially when it does the same as wood that costs £20-£30 more a bag!!