Best allround med/large saw???

coleman

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

441 looking the best option at the mo..lighter than the 461 and same power output! Theres not a lot i couldnt deal with with one of those and a 25in bar!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: why

441 is less power

the 461 is 0.1kg more of a bit more power i would go 461 rather than 441

or get someone to port a 372

441 looking the best option at the mo..lighter than the 461 and same power output! Theres not a lot i couldnt deal with with one of those and a 25in bar!

ahem....

441 4.2bhp

461 4.4bhp

441 power/weight 1.6

461 1.5

461 is only 0.1kg heavier.

461 a clear winner :thumbup:

I personally can't fault my husky 576xp autotune,I run a 24" on it and pulls it well .i have used the new 441 with the ecu and a 372 and prefer the 576. The chain speed is slower than the 441/372 but it has more tourqe,which is why I bought it ,so when using up a tree it just keeps cutting even if it gets punched just a bit whilst doing step cuts or such .

I've heard good things about the 80cc makita ,highest power to weight ratio saw on the market I believe,maybe worth looking into it :) .

Cheers,steve

And once you've read all this you'll have no idea and will make your own choice based on personal preference/price and possibly colour

But just in case you still need sopme help choosing ..... Husqvarna 372 ( pre Xtorque ) and then get Spud to port it . :thumbup1: