Another scum thread

John Hughes

even double bunded tanks are not safe using cordless drill with core cutter drill hole pipe in fill up and let go on ground so poor sod has the EA on there back and a clean up bill. someone has to come up with a tank that can not be got into.

eg kevlar lined so it be bullet proof. but at what cost.

still construction firm kept having there red nicked from bowser so they got a container and put it inside. they came along with gas cutter cutting through container cut through bowser lot went up he ended up in hospital with 1st degree burns. and a jail sentence afterwards.

even double bunded tanks are not safe using cordless drill with core cutter drill hole pipe in fill up and let go on ground so poor sod has the EA on there back and a clean up bill. someone has to come up with a tank that can not be got into.

eg kevlar lined so it be bullet proof. but at what cost.

still construction firm kept having there red nicked from bowser so they got a container and put it inside. they came along with gas cutter cutting through container cut through bowser lot went up he ended up in hospital with 1st degree burns. and a jail sentence afterwards.

Some stories do have a happy ending after all!

👍👍😄

Sent from me, to you!

We are constantly hearing of thefts from honest hard working people , it makes you want to take the law into your own hands but you would come of worse in the end . Its Tony Marten syndrome ......

As Jethro said the only mistake Tony Marten made was he didnt get the second bugger! :thumbup1:

Up the Moss cutting sticks, when I noticed a broken check chain on the tractor, came back to the yard, rummaged about, roller shutter open etc, tools strewn about, nipped in local town to buy a replacment check chain.

One thing led to another, the Mrs. being away stopped in a Cafe for a lunchtime feed.

As I ate I remembered, that very very unusually, there was no-one about the yard/house.

Came home, all was OK, only just started fitting the check chain when the dogs ran to greet a vehicle.

A very clean and tidy and nicely liveried Peugeot Partner van containing 2 adult males and a Primary School age child.

PHEW!

They were very keen to sell me tools/ chainsaws etc.

After politely asking them to leave, which concept I had some difficulty communicating to them, I phoned the non emergency NIPS number.

Inside of 15 minutes a marked Police car was in the Yard taking a keen interest in my report.

WOW!

Or perhaps they had robbed a Senior Officer locally/recently.

Cheers

Marcus

Edited by difflock

have heard of 2 tanks where the home owners were away / out theives hiab`ed the tanks full of oil straight onto a wagon & replaced it with an empty one so it did not look sus to the neighbours!!

now for some karma

a neighbour had there shipping containers cut open using a porta pack oxy acetalene cutting torch

luckily the containers were empty at the time!

the thieves used a red bmw estate car with very distinctive alloy wheels which was captured on all cctv cameras

2 nights later on front page of local evening post is the very same car that had exploded due to a leak on the porta pack

a quick call to the investigating officers & they 2 guys whos car it was are now doing time for a string of break in`s!

shame there wernt in the car when it went up!