flyers

markieg31

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also found if your doing a job before you start visit all the neighbours and houses around to tell them what your doing and apologise for any inconvenience.

leave a card with them.

Found when you have done the brilliant job cleaned up and ready to leave they all can see your work and you have left them your contact details. Works a treat!

I've been posting leaflets for the past week from 9-4, boring! And not one enquiry for my boss.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Are the leaflets only going through doors where there are associated trees/hedges in the garden? And I hope you're missing out flats and the like.

In a country where private home ownership is at a low ebb. And where there are a great many properties being turned into flats, bedsits and or rented out on a six month lease. There is likely to be many letterboxes through which your leaflets drop, where occupants can barely afford the rent, let alone command the finances for gardening work or tree surgery.

I have been picking out certain roads that look like there is plenty of trees in the gardens, along with 'money' avoiding joint houses that have no access and by the looks no garden!

Posting now as it happens :)

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

We did flyers 10 years ago during a quiet spell

Think we got 1 job £400 and 1 job £10000. out of about 500 flyers all hand delivered. We picked our areas and had a competition for who got the best result.

Some chose country areas= no results

some chose town= both results.

Not enough conversion there to say what works or what doesn't.

I also found if your doing a job before you start visit all the neighbours and houses around to tell them what your doing and apologise for any inconvenience.

leave a card with them.

Found when you have done the brilliant job cleaned up and ready to leave they all can see your work and you have left them your contact details. Works a treat!

I love the idea of knocking someones door, disturbing them and then apologising for the tree work they may be able to hear. I'd want to scream:001_tongue: