Iveco 35 S 12 any good please?

Arbtech Tree Services

i have run ivecos for over ten years now! i started with a 35-8 then 3 35-10`s & 2 35-12`s

they are the mutts nuts for carrying weight (sorry officer) & towing a heavy trailer (sorry officer)

the 2.8 turbo ones are the real daddy of 3.5 ton trucks the newer shape trucks with the 2.8 have the same engine as the old models the engine is good & strong & just pulls like a freight train! also they are fixable with out the need for a laptop wich is always a plus side!!!

the front suspension is adjustable on the back end of the torsion bar which is very handy to make the truck look less loaded espically if you have uprated springs on the rear!!!

i still run an old iveco 35-10 with a 2.8 turbo in it she is a bit smokey on start up but clears & it will pull a load from one end of the country to the other with no problem!

I think c is the heavy duty versions. Never take these off road. I have the 35C14 which is a 3ltr which a great big turbo on it. It's a 55 plate which I brought for 5g around 3 years ago. Love mine to bits. Only once or twice has it looked really overloaded. Probably because it was. (Sorry officer) Highly recommended! Oh and never but a scissor lift tipper, they don't work.

Edited by redmoosefaction

i have run ivecos for over ten years now! i started with a 35-8 then 3 35-10`s & 2 35-12`s

they are the mutts nuts for carrying weight (sorry officer) & towing a heavy trailer (sorry officer)

the 2.8 turbo ones are the real daddy of 3.5 ton trucks the newer shape trucks with the 2.8 have the same engine as the old models the engine is good & strong & just pulls like a freight train! also they are fixable with out the need for a laptop wich is always a plus side!!!

the front suspension is adjustable on the back end of the torsion bar which is very handy to make the truck look less loaded espically if you have uprated springs on the rear!!!

i still run an old iveco 35-10 with a 2.8 turbo in it she is a bit smokey on start up but clears & it will pull a load from one end of the country to the other with no problem!

Dave how do you jack up the from suspension ?

Dave how do you jack up the from suspension ?

I would imagine it has torsion bars. If they are not broken I leave them alone. I once adjusted a soft torsion bar up to stop it bottoming out. It worked great for a few weeks then snapped. When you adjust the bar has to twist further.

Many thanks for all your replies.

As per usual for Fleabay it has just disappeared 2004 (54) IVECO DAILY 35 S 12 TIPPER | eBay obviously sold privately.

The cheaper one is a scissor type so will avoid.

I'll keep my eyes open now, it'll be a single cab 3500kg in white with a straight ram - budget of £4k. There's a nice one locally but a bit pricey plus the money's not in yet.

Many thanks,

Steve.

Many thanks for all your replies.

As per usual for Fleabay it has just disappeared 2004 (54) IVECO DAILY 35 S 12 TIPPER | eBay obviously sold privately.

The cheaper one is a scissor type so will avoid.

I'll keep my eyes open now, it'll be a single cab 3500kg in white with a straight ram - budget of £4k. There's a nice one locally but a bit pricey plus the money's not in yet.

Many thanks,

Steve.

go for the 35c14/15/17 if ypu can find 1, plenty of hp to tow with ,:thumbup1: