Compesser

Sweebo

You will not get better value for money than Wolf.

Air Compressors | Wolf Air | UKHS.tv

I do question their marketing stratgegy (used to be distributed by Screwfix and are often shown on the home shopping channels) but nothing else comes close spec for price. Many of them come with accessory kits which are also good quality. I still have the original tyre inflator and spray gun from my first one.

I've had a six litre one for seven years now and it still runs fine. My main workshop compressor is a 3HP 50l model and still going strong after five years. The hose reels and the like are also top quality. Compressors and hoses come with the German quick release fitting as standard, which allows greater airflow and doesn't leak like the normal type.

Worth noting that Wolf have not put prices up significantly for a long time now. I wouldn't buy anything else.

Edited by doobin

I've been thinking about getting one of those combi units that have a common engine, then add on compressor, genny, pressure washer etc. I could do with all those, but wont use them that much too justify the expense of the full petrol unit.

The one I have doesn't have a typical tank on it, it is basically an electric motor driving a single cylinder pump that builds up pressure against a valve that exhausts at pressure - bit like a big version of a car tyre compressor!

The good thing about it is it is cheap and provides pressure with no charging time. The bad side is it is no good for a regulated supply for paint sprayers, sand blasters etc but for air pressure for an airline, it is fine.