To Mog or not to Mog, that is the question....

richy_B

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey im a hay shaking carrot crunching argi underneath but even I am now maturing to the currently endless new legislations blah blah blah

we operate in the sticks so could probably run a mog indefiantly on red with no o license carting whatever we wanted and probably never get caught but I now worry about the "what if" ?

it only takes one incident these days to open a huge can of horrible worms for you :(

My opinion is this chap in the OP sounds like he will be running around in built up areas where theres more chance of incidents being pulled blah blah :001_rolleyes::lol::lol:

You would be right to worry, let's see your vehicle registration is on a database as are your business and home address, and your (rebated) fuel purchase. "O" licensing is also on a database, now there may be a couple of anomalies but a brief comparison of those databases would have them looking at you no matter how remote your location. And you thought big brother was a book by Orwell.......

You would be right to worry, let's see your vehicle registration is on a database as are your business and home address, and your (rebated) fuel purchase. "O" licensing is also on a database, now there may be a couple of anomalies but a brief comparison of those databases would have them looking at you no matter how remote your location. And you thought big brother was a book by Orwell.......

Sounds like you and I beat the same drum!!!

I wonder how many persons operating in so called 'grey areas' would drive past or near vosa/customs & excise check points?

Weights/fuel/licence/uses we seem to see and hear it all, maybe we should now say if you realy believe what you are saying then stick your reg number on the post.

Steve

(not intending to upset the guys who have gone to lengths to get it right).

just a good job we don't run mogs then isn't it :lol:

im just stating it as over here everyone runs tractors on red carting whatever they want too, I used to work on a farm and know 1st hand what goes on.lol

if I had a mog registered as ag on red at my business address then yes probs would get a visit from vosa but im just merely stating the amount of contractors slip through the belt as the machines are registered at their farms.

get an 8 wheeler as I earlier stated, do it properly from the get go :lol:

mogs cool :001_rolleyes:

NOT! They are crap crap crap.

Have you owned a mog before?

After just seeing The new Die Hard movie, it only reinforced my love of Mogs!:thumbup:

John mc Lean ramming a Zetros and then flipping it over half a dozen cars, that's cooler than Batmans on a zombies shoulders tobogganing :lol:

Grey area, no!

Fantastic machine that is built for multi purpose jobs, yes it is!!!

After just seeing The new Die Hard movie, it only reinforced my love of Mogs!:thumbup:

John mc Lean ramming a Zetros and then flipping it over half a dozen cars, that's cooler than Batmans on a zombies shoulders tobogganing :lol:

Grey area, no!

HI STEPHEN theres a lot of mogs on the net for sale why is this they just cost to much to run thanks jon :thumbup:

Grey area, no!

don't flip yours Stephen, u might bend the spout on the chipper :001_rolleyes:

Grey area, no!

Wondering if is running on red, with no hgv licence, without a tacho, more tham 50kms from home and doing domestic stunts:001_smile:

Grey area, no!

If they are that good why do you keep selling yours?:001_tt2: