The Art of Zig Zag

silky fox

I've been using mine down here in oz and I've got to say I highly recommend it! For the long ascents and climbs I'm undertaking it's a fantastic bit of kit and im extremely confident when far out on a limb to use it with one hand and not have the worry of it giving complete freedom of the climbing line.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok ... A whole lot better than a SJ but descents are never going to be as smooth as a hitch.

I really liked the close in feeling as i usually climb with a long vt but I probably get the vt to self tend lower, I also had one experience of being close in to the stem and brushing the zig zag so it descended so I was thinking wtf is going on for a few seconds.

I would buy one, but I like my loose and tested VT to much to convert to mechanical.

It's ok ... A whole lot better than a SJ but descents are never going to be as smooth as a hitch.

I really liked the close in feeling as i usually climb with a long vt but I probably get the vt to self tend lower, I also had one experience of being close in to the stem and brushing the zig zag so it descended so I was thinking wtf is going on for a few seconds.

I would buy one, but I like my loose and tested VT to much to convert to mechanical.

Matty the zz after a while is silky smooth to descend on almost on par with a hitch it surprises me everyday. But I still love a hitch and would be equally happy on both.

im still waiting for mine ahhhh im getting so impatient please somebody tell me that nothern arb suppliers will be getting some in soon :)

I spoke to Northern Arb Supplies today as I am also waiting for them to turn up. They said they should have them hopefully at the end of month, give or take.

ahhhhhh still they are cheaper than the rest thats what i keep telling myself

I spoke to Northern Arb Supplies today as I am also waiting for them to turn up. They said they should have them hopefully at the end of month, give or take.

thanks mate glad to see im not the only waiting like u said i just keep saying its cheaper cant wait for mine to show up

You will wait all that time just to save a few quid.

By the time you get them the MkII will be out. ;)

i was more thinking that everyone else will be bored of the zigzag by the time i get climb on it :blushing: im sure it wont be that long the end of the month aint far away just need a little patience

I think Jonsie has dropped his prices on them now.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App