Srt help!!!

arbmansam

Ewan, what do your hands do? Do they go hand over hand above the RW?

I'd have said so, when mine is in the chest harness, the tether being stiff lifts everything up nicely. Im sure Ewan will clarify.

Ewan, have you used the tether yet?:001_smile:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been using srt for a number of years now and have a separate srt kit that I use for canopy access on a daily basis. If its something your serious about doing it would be worthwhile investing in and it seems the RW is really helping more get into the benefits of srt, myself I still work the tree the old school way using drt.

That hitch hiker clip still makes it look hard work.

Either that or the climber had smoked to many Bennies!

That climber had hardly any time on the HH when he made that video and so the HH is not set optimally, plus he is just shy of 70 years old!

Dave

In addition to that climber being older than dirt, that climb was done six times in a row just before it was recorded as one clean un-edited clip. And, in the RW version, the climb was done ten times just before it's un-edited clip was recorded.

:001_tt2::thumbup:

Im sure they give you 5% for every sale :001_tongue::biggrin::laugh1:

Hahaha.

If I got £1 for every time I plugged the HH I'd be minted by now!

😂😂

Truth is, I just love using it. It works in exactly the way I would like a device to work.

Also I'm still really excited by SRWP and most of my climbs feel like an adventure. It's like learning to climb for the first time but with the confidence of an expert.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Edited by Old Mill Tree Care

• 3 weeks later...