• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dead mans shoes

tideland

mysterious skin

alone in the wilderness(my favourite docu, and a must see for any real woodsman, see what can be done with no chainsaw, honestly please watch it.)

once were warriors

but i could watc alone in the wilderness over and over again.

Took your advice and watched that last night! :thumbup1: So glad I did. Quite possibly the best documentary ever made!

I reckon that movie could cure anyone's depression! Be interesting to find out if it was a "woman" related issue that spurred him off into that amazing life!

What a skill set but so matter of fact and inspiring cause he had no ego blowing it all to hell. Everyone can do it kind of attitude!

Thanks for putting that on here :)

Dead mans shoes

tideland

mysterious skin

alone in the wilderness(my favourite docu, and a must see for any real woodsman, see what can be done with no chainsaw, honestly please watch it.)

once were warriors

but i could watc alone in the wilderness over and over again.

Mate. I've never met anyone who has seen Tideland that I didn't force to watch it! Mitch Cullin who wrote the book is a friend of mine, Tery Gilliam directs fantastic films...

My top ten to follow, Dead Mans Shoes will be in it too

:thumbup1: