Keep your Arb dogs safe

Tnarg25

Tragically my Arb dog Magner was killed as he chased a rabbit onto the railway line and was hit by a train. It really was the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with, I was totally devastated and I couldnt work, eat or sleep for days. I just loved taking him out for walks and him following me around the garden getting covered in saw dust and generally being a nuisance! I really just loved having him. That was 8 weeks ago and after much thought I am getting another springer pup next week. He will never replace Magner but I am sure he will be his own character and bring me a lot of fun. So everyone please keep your dogs safe no matter how good their recall is or how well they are trained.

DSC_0132.jpg.1e9a12d509173fcde6666d7fe85e2bec.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel for you. I lost my dog about 4 months ago and still miss him greatly. He was my best pal and traveled with me everywhere. You dont think you will miss them so much but you do. You can never replace them but you just have to carry on

Devastated for you bro :(.

It really is amazing how close we get to our dogs, since my move to NZ I really miss mine. Such entertaining animals and their loyalty is incredible. I'm sure the new pup will be awesome ... even if it winds you up half the time but that's what makes dogs dogs :thumbup: