Funny lines that customers come out with!

danroker1987

Today: big pop take down. 3 tonnes of logs. Heavy rain while clearing up. Someone from the street asks if he can have some. No problem. No charge and we've already rung them up for him. "Would you like to take them down to my house for me with your wheelbarrow? it's only 10 houses away"

I suppose it's not that funny but the "would you like to" bit is a classic

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking to an old farmer on a job one day, as he was watching my mate doing something he turned to me an said "is he edumucated?"

Funny one tonight nothing spoken, on way back to the yard was a tree down across the road so following the other cars across the verge to scout round it an old boy with a group of locals watching the situation got very excited at seeing us in the van with tree surgeons on it and started pointing and gesticulating at the tree, I just shook my head at him mouthed "NO!" laughrd and kept going :laugh1:

A lady who was quite flirty when i priced her job last week called me at lunchtime today to say go ahead,i said that i will come on my own and do the job myself friday morning.

" but dont arrive before 9 as i will still be in my nighty"

I said i will be there at 7.30 then,and she said "well if you want to"

I think i can still remember what to do.

A lady who was quite flirty when i priced her job last week called me at lunchtime today to say go ahead,i said that i will come on my own and do the job myself friday morning.

" but dont arrive before 9 as i will still be in my nighty"

I said i will be there at 7.30 then,and she said "well if you want to"

I think i can still remember what to do.

You will give her the best 3 mins of her life I am sure :-)

It's not covered by the TPO because it was self-seeded. (Hmm, yeah like 99% of the trees in the world)

You're allowed to cut it down without permission because it's just a conifer.

How often do you sharpen your blades?

Can you cut that stump down below ground?