Anyone made an Arbor. Trolley

Treemoose

Unless I have a big fell or reduction on I often find I just chuck the wheel barrow on purely because of the weight .

Arbor trolleys are rubbish for stump grindings too.

But punctures and weight aside a fantastic bit of kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can get a dustbin on the arb trolley put your stump grindings in it and really overload it, and get solid"greentyres" for it.

Snorted :D

Moosie

On my Samsung Note - It's big, but it's good

• 1 year later...

I keep looking out for a second hand garden centre trolley, the ones with the single axle and cage about the load bed. My idea was to raise the sides a bit and use that for transporting wood.

That one posted earlier on for shifting brash looks like it would double up as a good sawing house, dependent on the spacing of the verticals.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Does anyone have the rough measurements of an arbour trolley? Im looking to knock one up and was wondering about the length and width of the main body?

I'm will not provide the measurements of my Arb Trolley so that you can copy the design, ripping off someone else's hard work and huge financial investment.

Sent with my iPhone from me, to you!

Fair enough, I will be making my own though. I understand what you are saying but I have the necessary skills to make my own and not the bank balance to buy one! If it takes a little "underhand" decisions like this to get my business underway and put food on my table then im willing to do it. I have worked out rough dimensions anyway and was only after dimensions of trolleys that others have already made, after all this thread is called "Anyone made an arbour trolley"!

• Like 1

Fair enough, I will be making my own though. I understand what you are saying but I have the necessary skills to make my own and not the bank balance to buy one! If it takes a little "underhand" decisions like this to get my business underway and put food on my table then im willing to do it. I have worked out rough dimensions anyway and was only after dimensions of trolleys that others have already made, after all this thread is called "Anyone made an arbour trolley"!

I understand your points but the Stein Trolley is not expensive.

If you use it for a few years, that works out at £10 per month for a tool that moves enormous amounts of brush and logs.

I've said it before but it is the cheapest piece of kit I have ever bought because of what it does for us.

Sent with my iPhone from me, to you!

I would agree with the what old mill tree care just said I thought I could make one Cheeper than the arbor trolly as I thought it was over priced

Now iv brought one I don't no why I wasted my time welding something up

As the arbor trolly does the job better than anything I made