thinking of giving up

Ian C

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont give up yourself like most of us work hard for a better quallity of life,go for the cctv and get in touch with the police tell them whats happening,if you batter them you will end up paying or worst your family targeted,self defence should only come into perspective if they are inside your house then you can go to work on the bastards ..keep your chin up mate go to the athorities best of luck andy..

Kill the bastards and fed the corpses to pigs!!! The pigs will eat anything including bones, burn the clothes and thats it, job done mate. You and your family shouldnt have to put up with this shite, its not fair, kill em I say but then again I am quite a disturbed young man!!!!!!! tHats just how I deal with things like that.:mad1::mad1:

Too much TV.

Pigs don’t eat everything unless you are watching Snatch or Lecter, both of which are works of fiction.

If you kept the pigs hungry enough long enough they would have a go at the bones but if you kept them in a social group they would have a go at each other first.

Back in the old days we used to “cook” the swill in a pressure vessel that would soften bone, but not teeth. These days there is no swill feed and therefore no pressure vessels

You are going to have to find another way to get rid of the body

i reported it last night, 2 have been arrested, but will be out by tomorrow no doubt, were moving out to a friends house while we think in the cold light of day, waiting for glass so i can move the truck and chipper, wife and son are trying to keep me going but right now i just want to give in and be a wage slave again, i love this industry, boy when it good it's great but when it's bad it's shite. thanks for the support guys.............it does help

You reported it - good. The circumstances contain a credible threat to life; the Old Bill will take that seriously - really. Don't hold out on them - it will only damage your credibility later. Tell them everything you know or suspect. If things are that bad - they don't look good - they can only get better. I'm sure we all hope so - good luck mate and keep us posted eh?

Bleedin hell that sounds bad mate!

You did the right thing by staying in the house and calling the coppers.:thumbup1:

All this talk about shotguns etc would have put yourself and your family in more danger by shooting at them imo.

I know for a fact that round here that 1 if you fired a warning shot they would either pull a gun on you and shoot you dead there and then or come back another time and shoot you and probably torch the house down or

2 if you did kill them you would most definitely end up in prison for 20 years and who would be protecting your wife and kids from there mates, family gang members then?

Oh and btw I'm all for blasting these scum bags in the back of the head but not getting caught while doing it, bring back the death penalty I say :thumbup1:

As for packing it in dont let the b***trds grind you down, easy for me to say I know but have you thought about renting a yard somewhere secure so you dont have to keep all your gear at home and be a target?

Things like this make me think that I couldnt give a toss about God or Heaven but I would pray to Satan himself if there only was a Hell :001_smile: