The Land Rover Appreciation Group.

John Hancock

There's no ECU to chip.

You can fettle with the injector pump which just adds more fuel across the power range. Really livens them up!

If you want to spend money get a better intercooler and then a VNT turbo.

I had the off road buys come hurtling past me so obviously they had tweaked theirs. is there any disadvantages fettling the pump other than using more fuel?

I had the off road buys come hurtling past me so obviously they had tweaked theirs. is there any disadvantages fettling the pump other than using more fuel?

I didn't really notice that much more fuel being used. Not enough to shout about anyway. Exhaust gas temp is one to watch but I believe that's more to do with increasing boost. I did mine just after the new year and I've not had an issue.

I didn't really notice that much more fuel being used. Not enough to shout about anyway. Exhaust gas temp is one to watch but I believe that's more to do with increasing boost. I did mine just after the new year and I've not had an issue.

How do I go about doing mine I am a bit of a novice as you might tell! My uncles a mechanic or was for 30 years so perhaps he could do it?

We competed in the King of the Valleys last weekend and managed a respectable 11th out of 49 trucks

Home - King of the Valleys

There should have been four laps of 21 miles per lap but after quite a serious incident just after the start by one of the Maltese team the first lap was abandend while the fire bridgae and air ambulance sorted the guy out.

Our lap times were around 2.5 hours per lap and our truck is basically a Discovery two with a few added features so when put against the trucks which won it did extremely well, the top trucks would be worth around 100k, ours around 8k

thug on rocks.jpg

thug on rocks 2.jpg

thug on rocks 3.jpg

thug on track.jpg

597665c3687d7_thugontrack.jpg.aca94916db1a693bb61f0f7197cca2d2.jpg

597665c366dbb_thugonrocks3.jpg.8aeadbf9b896fa0af6d48c67773ce25d.jpg

597665c36524f_thugonrocks2.jpg.b714ee15a502d9d96299028083f17143.jpg

597665c3633b7_thugonrocks.jpg.0a8da7a83779f14d6a09f79b1d34e5f2.jpg