In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

What a beautiful day!:) the daffodils and crocus are coming up and the temperature is on the up...thankfuly our young additions to the team are being allowed to climb still....i let the boy use my Austria and sawpod which he loved...installed him from the ground and he appreciated the benefits of a friction saver...great rope allignment on this small oak tree...he has giid lead climber potential.:thumbup: i love days like this...my next goal....instructor:)

Awesome post! Great weather :) that lad is lucky to have an enthusiastic teacher :)

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1362007092.428373.jpg.dcba5e6a28b426fea23bea6ee852e00e.jpg

iPhone all the way ;)

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

My life, I feel is finally on an even keel.I have just had my first month with no money worries ever in my life.i am optimistic about my future and with Spring starting all around me I am already planning my next move up the ladder. I had planned to spend a couple of hundered quid at Honey Brothers yesterday but something changed my mind and I decided to suprise Mrs Fox.As I have mentioned before she Is very low maintenance and doesn't like me spending money on her.. (I'm a lucky lad) So I decided to spoil her this weekend with a gift from her favourite jewellers...it cost about the same as a new Stihl 150 and although not as useful was worth it just to see how happy it made her.:)

1362333336201.jpg.a6060b8e6fe1a21d3996d338aa93802a.jpg

1362333310406.jpg.0bf8afd8ddb5feef97a3a4c710bad73f.jpg

1362333240946.jpg.157550788916c4a9c14f85c27c027937.jpg

1362333228013.jpg.dcc8effa589ad0aba8b98ce06c1187ad.jpg

1362333211230.jpg.ba8031e7f87dca1e551a06dc8e8bc33d.jpg

1362333174982.jpg.763ac68af5b29a3ea305f9980b28f2c0.jpg

My life, I feel is finally on an even keel.I have just had my first month with no money worries ever in my life.i am optimistic about my future and with Spring starting all around me I am already planning my next move up the ladder. I had planned to spend a couple of hundered quid at Honey Brothers yesterday but something changed my mind and I decided to suprise Mrs Fox.As I have mentioned before she Is very low maintenance and doesn't like me spending money on her.. (I'm a lucky lad) So I decided to spoil her this weekend with a gift from her favourite jewellers...it cost about the same as a new Stihl 150 and although not as useful was worth it just to see how happy it made her.:)

HI PAUL NICE ONE THERE MATE i like your food there mate nice one mate jon :thumbup::thumbup:

HI PAUL DID YOU GET YOU BURGER AT THE GOURMET BURGER KITCHEN SONIA SAY WELL DONE MATE:thumbup1: JON :thumbup:

I better not show my girlfriend that post Paul :D

Especially not after buying a zigzag!

Seriously though, well done. It's reminded me that when i get into your situation again (first month without money problems), I'd better go get her something nice :)

edit: no one has mentioned how beautiful Mrs Fox is, well... she is! Nice one!