Practical Jokes

Jonesie

Not a fan of practical jokes :thumbdown:

My brothers mate at school was thrown into the swiming pool on his birthday, he hit his head and layed on the bottom and they left him there thinking he was just fooling around.

By the time they got him out he was dead.

my brother was'nt at school that day but if he was he would have been one of the lads.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was at college I was climbing a small yew in a church yard using doubled rope technique with about 2 other guys in the tree. Guys on the ground thought it would be funny to tie my handing ropes around an oil tank meaning I couldn't go up or down and just dangled until I jumped down.

Another one is to replace the top handles spark plug with a dud. Funniest thing iv ever seen:lol:

took one of my mates at colleges chain off and put it back on backwards then turned his two spares inside out, his face was a picture mind you his knuckles were a mess by the time he gave up trying to get it the right way in again

When I was at college I was climbing a small yew in a church yard using doubled rope technique with about 2 other guys in the tree. Guys on the ground thought it would be funny to tie my handing ropes around an oil tank meaning I couldn't go up or down and just dangled until I jumped down.

Another one is to replace the top handles spark plug with a dud. Funniest thing iv ever seen:lol:

Until a stress fuelled climber throws it out the tree and it smashes to pieces :001_rolleyes:

I havnt done many practical jokes before. A couple from the workshop are going and asking the manager for a long weight.

Or asking for left handed spanner s or hammers.

Not a fan of practical jokes :thumbdown:

My brothers mate at school was thrown into the swiming pool on his birthday, he hit his head and layed on the bottom and they left him there thinking he was just fooling around.

By the time they got him out he was dead.

my brother was'nt at school that day but if he was he would have been one of the lads.

Bad story.

I don't like practical jokes at work. Take the piss out of each other ok, but for me it's serious business, not for that sort of stuff.

unintentionally killed a mole while stripping topsoil with excavator in work one day.

could'nt resist planting a "molehill" with dead mole inside on neighbours lawn

chap still thinks he killed it with his shovel when he was clearing it up!

Mind you, that is funny:001_smile:

Recently, we moved a pile of firewood to make it look like some-one had been helping themselves.

Then stuck a wee handwritten sign (in French) saying Free wood help yourself.

When Didier the woodman saw this he went...#!*$£!#...no, worse than that even.

He marched around to my business partners place and tried to kill him! Seriously!:001_huh:

It took me hours to calm him and even today he still believes he was robbed.

Some people are just so...pants.

Didier even told me that if I had slept with his wife he wouldn't have batted an eyelid but touch his woodpile...

So I went with his wife...hhh!:001_rolleyes:

Ty

Ty