One reason I use Aspen

GardenKit

Hi,

Just got off the phone to Ambleside Forest & Garden.

He has stock of Aspen in both 2&4 and is going to place a new order soon.

All the best

Eddie

Hi Eddie

I went into Th White in Devizes for some Aspen and was surprised they had not heard of it or the stihl stuff. They are a large dealer ship and have at least four huge sites. I burnt both his ears for a good few minutes about the benefits and he seemed interested commented on how I should be a salesman then run down the yard as fast as he could. I think he is either gagging for a supply or I have destroyed any possibility of getting in there I have no idea which but think it would be worth a phone call :thumbup:

I'd like to try aspen, say 5 cans to start, anywhere I can order that from online?

in the absence of any other response, I believe that you can order it for delivery via the Aspen/AA oils website. Officially it will come from your nearest dealer as Aspen dont want to undermine the dealer network.

Not sure if there are minimum quantities for delivery.

Would be surprised if you dont have a dealer relatively close to you?

Hi Eddie

I went into Th White in Devizes for some Aspen and was surprised they had not heard of it or the stihl stuff. They are a large dealer ship and have at least four huge sites. I burnt both his ears for a good few minutes about the benefits and he seemed interested commented on how I should be a salesman then run down the yard as fast as he could. I think he is either gagging for a supply or I have destroyed any possibility of getting in there I have no idea which but think it would be worth a phone call :thumbup:

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying. I have had a weeks holiday.

If your in that area Roses of Devizes are Aspen stockists.

We have been in talks with TH white about stocking Aspen and will keep you all posted on the outcome.

All the best

Eddie