Winter wear!

jamesd

The ladies topshop cotton leggings, Don't judge me they are comfi as ...! Super soft, and warm.

I do own branded thermals but like TOM D said i'm a cotton man!! I find synthetics are also not as supple as cotton not to mention the smell!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol on the leggings! i was thinking about getting some long johns if the weather gets really bad!

I am now very tempted by that jacket looks good and its good a few of you have had good experiences with it!

Anyone used theses socks?

Woolpower 400g Merino Socks | Clark Forest : Base Layers

theres a 200g pair and a 400g pair i presume the 400g pair mean they are thicker/warmer?

Laughed at the thought of a dozen big tough lumberjacks outside topshop tomorrow :blushing:

That would be priceless.:laugh1:

In all seriousness though, they are brilliant, i find long johns to baggy, synthetic baselayers to constrictive and smelly.

These are like a 2nd skin..

I wear under armour coldgear on my top half, expensive but superb in every way, and just to gain a few mansculinity points:biggrin:

That would be priceless.:laugh1:

In all seriousness though, they are brilliant, i find long johns to baggy, synthetic baselayers to constrictive and smelly.

These are like a 2nd skin..

I wear under armour coldgear on my top half, expensive but superb in every way, and just to gain a few mansculinity points:biggrin:

Try close fitting silk ones then . Dry out very, very quickly.

P.S Watch you dont ladder them tights!!:thumbdown:

Socks = Bridgedale winter boot socks

Thermals = merino or polyprop but I get 2 days out of a merino.

I've got a few though, once upon a time I was able to go kayaking, now I'm self employed....

Thermal bottoms.... I'm wearing chain saw trousers!

Though I am doing forestry work, when you're paid by the tonne you never seem to get cold.

i've got this water proof sort of smock made by aus , does up round your neck realy warm and the harness fits perfect over the top so all the ring are unobstructed, theres a pic of it on my album, never liked gloves especialy for climbing .