vosa

markstuarttosdevine

Bet you don't enjoy it as much as me, when I see a thread with VOSA in it and then along comes treequip to put the forum to rights.

At least treequip gives relevant information which is of real use to people.

Unlike you who just seems to want to winge and moan :001_rolleyes:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least treequip gives relevant information which is of real use to people.

Unlike you who just seems to want to winge and moan :001_rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with a bit of moan, I remember you having one recently on a thread about the police.

My input makes sure treequip doesn't turn it in to a pay homage to VOSA thread.

Nothing wrong with a bit of moan, I remember you having one recently on a thread about the police.

My posts about the police were in relation to them thinking they are above the law and failing to do their job properly:thumbdown:

You are moaning about VOSA simply enforcing legislation, which is their job :001_rolleyes:.

My input makes sure treequip doesn't turn it in to a pay homage to VOSA thread.

Nahhh, you just go on the baracades whenever you see the word VOSA

All I said was that it's not VOSA thats making the changes and you just went off on one,,,yet again

I have always said all trailers should be mot'd, there are some right heaps of shite death traps being towed about

Sent from my iPhone cos it was

It can all depend on where people are in there businesses. they may just need a trailer thats scabby (but safe) but does the job but is a put me on....

do you like business expense??

I have always said all trailers should be mot'd, there are some right heaps of shite death traps being towed about

+1:thumbup1:

I'm not quite sure why they're not. In the rest of most of Europe, trailers over 750kg need their own registration, wich means type approval at least. You can register a homebuilt trailer, but you'll need all the relevant manufacturer's data regarding the component's you've used regarding axle load, brake efficiency, hitch load etc. There is no option of bodging one together from scrap parts and getting it tested, no matter how good it is!

Seems like we're heading that way soon though...