Not very nice about his spelling are they?

TimberCutterDartmoor

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to meet the people that sent that question i bet there good at everything perfect in every way never make mistakes [ye right] i cant put on a public forum what i would like to do to them . I cant spell have poor grammar. do i care no i get round it there is plenty of other things i am good at that make up for it. Quite sad that somebody would read this then post for other people to poke fun at IMO.:thumbdown::sneaky2:

I make no apologies for the fact that I find lazy typing and poor grammar to be one of my pet hates. Many of the internet browsers have an integrated spell check, and basic punctuation isn't difficult.

Language, done badly, can be alienating and entirely self defeating. What's the point in trying to communicate if few people can understand?

Hmmmn

A friend once asked me, “you know that spell check thing,….. how do you know which word it offers you is the right one”?

Some people are lazy and it annoys me that they expect to be able to type any old rubbish and expect others to sort it out but some people do genuinely have gaps in their education.

Hmmmn

A friend once asked me, “you know that spell check thing,….. how do you know which word it offers you is the right one”?

Some people are lazy and it annoys me that they expect to be able to type any old rubbish and expect others to sort it out but some people do genuinely have gaps in their education.

I agree, and because of that it doesn't mean that they should be banned from selling something on EBay or contributing to a public forum.

Some people take on a very elitist attitude when they get a keyboard in there hands. :thumbdown:

I make no apologies for the fact that I find lazy typing and poor grammar to be one of my pet hates. Many of the internet browsers have an integrated spell check, and basic punctuation isn't difficult.

Language, done badly, can be alienating and entirely self defeating. What's the point in trying to communicate if few people can understand?

My thoughts in a nutshell.