What's on your bench today?

spudulike

Yeah, you're missing a brass plug

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Thanks Eddy, thought something was missing. I assume the brass plug goes in the vent orifice under the oiler plate (bar side).

Do you know if it would come with the vent hose, if I order a spare?

Parts and Diagrams for Husqvarna 142 e (2006-12)

Can't see on the spares diagram.

Cheers.

Anyone know where I can get a 43mm piston and rings for a Hitachi brush cutter ? Although branded Hitachi there is a sticker on the engine saying tanaka.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Arbtalk mobile app

Anyone know where I can get a 43mm piston and rings for a Hitachi brush cutter ? Although branded Hitachi there is a sticker on the engine saying tanaka.

Try Mister Solutions on ebay, seller name is blindstickinsect. I've had some bits from him, you could try sending him a message via ebay he has the rings and might be able to help with the piston if nobody else comes up with one.

Try Mister Solutions on ebay, seller name is blindstickinsect. I've had some bits from him, you could try sending him a message via ebay he has the rings and might be able to help with the piston if nobody else comes up with one.

I have already thanks, he hasnt got one.

If a saw is blue smoking a bit is it due to worn piston? Or too rich etc or needs a good strip n clean? Maybe clean exhaust?

Carb adjustments mate! Strip, decoke and clean the cylinder, piston and muffler, new carb kit and a retune

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Also ive a 200t leaking at the tank vent. Old style setup. Flap missing from inside of tank. Fuels peeing out from around pipe on tank. Put saw on side etc it leaks pour out from literally around pipe! New breather or new tank?

Also ive a 200t leaking at the tank vent. Old style setup. Flap missing from inside of tank. Fuels peeing out from around pipe on tank. Put saw on side etc it leaks pour out from literally around pipe! New breather or new tank?

Part No 1110 353 1600

Just fit a new sealing valve - it looks like a red rubber mushroom! remove the fibre breather abd pull it up from inside to out with some tweezers or pliers:thumbup:

On the blue smoke - possibly too much oil in the fuel, possibly running too rich on the H or L screw depending at what revs it is happening.

Edited by spudulike