What's on your bench today?

spudulike

The 440 has a Husqvarna produced cylinder, i have no idea how old this saw is but i would say it was bad plating, get it back to a Husqvarna via the local dealer, this should not happen.

I think the 440 is about 6 years old, so no chance of warranty :)

stihl 440: waiting new brake lever? that black thing anyway

jonsered 520sp wich i ported and piped my self...needing new fuelcap and fuel hose. its running pretty well on wood and rews nicely but its very loud :001_rolleyes:

hmm,,,,that first picture is wrong way...sorry

DSC_0127.jpg.117b4b53bef9d09c0af84b268eeff75f.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg.04d52416bba628597589852aa12ad487.jpg

Knackered 365 that I've stuck a meteor 372 pot and piston on with an old 2165 hd-12 carb instead of the zama. Fired up yesterday and runs really well.

Tempted to keep it but I don't really need one as big. Very nice saw though; I can see why the 372 is so popular!

:thumbup:

stihl 440: waiting new brake lever? that black thing anyway

jonsered 520sp wich i ported and piped my self...needing new fuelcap and fuel hose. its running pretty well on wood and rews nicely but its very loud :001_rolleyes:

hmm,,,,that first picture is wrong way...sorry

Interesting work, did the expansion pipe make much difference and was the pipe tuned to the engine or just a "suck it and see" job!

Agh bugger. Yesterday whilst climbing the bottom av mount departed from my 200t, the whole lot screw and all pulled out. Thread in saw gone. You can push the av mount screw in and out easy! So i take it that it needs hellicoil? Can you buy a kit off evil bay containing what i need? May drop it off for fixing at shop yet.

Good job there was a 150t with a big hole in the exhaust for us to finish work! Poor thing thought i was going to ware it out!

Agh bugger. Yesterday whilst climbing the bottom av mount departed from my 200t, the whole lot screw and all pulled out. Thread in saw gone. You can push the av mount screw in and out easy! So i take it that it needs hellicoil? Can you buy a kit off evil bay containing what i need? May drop it off for fixing at shop yet.

Good job there was a 150t with a big hole in the exhaust for us to finish work! Poor thing thought i was going to ware it out!

Relatively easy job, you will need a 5mm X 0.8mm thread helicoil kit, you will also need a tap wrench to hold the tap. Go careful when you drill the hole out as you dont want to pull the drill straight in to the oil tank!

The finished job should be stronger than the original if done correctly!

Is garden kit in tonight?

Remember i asked you about my hayter 12/30, well deck is prepped with black waxoil, new blade and going to check blade levelness.

Well i adjusted the throttle cable as we said about the other day, choke works fine now but it seems a bit hesitant when throttle opened. Presumably i need to adjust a screw on carb? Any idea which one as it doesnt really say on the nanual i downloaded.

Many thanks

Had an easy day today. just an 026 with an erratic spark. The kill wire had rubbed thru and was earthing out.

Apart from that a deep clean on an 070 in preperation for a full rebuild in the pipeline when ive amassed some parts.

Most of the day was spent at the yard on "project logsplitter" due to it being mothers day and the step kids wanting time home with there mum.