What's on your bench today?

spudulike

Never seen them in the uk.

I think cheap chainsaw parts makes the pack up them themselves and don't think its an off the shelf kit.

Shame as handy but the postage they charge kills it.

There's a gap in the market for them here , if it wasn't postage I would snap them up

I had an 084 in last week, it has seized and is significantly down on compression. I have removed the cylinder and worked on it leaving it in a position where I am happy to fit an new piston in it and am sure it will work fine.

There is still a score running up the side or the exhaust port but in my experience, this will bed down and not cause running issues.

I also had a MS150 in for porting and thought I would show the difference in size between the two cylinders - that MS150 engine is tiny!!!

IMG_20150308_132215.jpg.cbff1531e9eff23d057b9c8a2f9bc3cc.jpg

IMG_20150307_140829.jpg.67bf9163f23c09c94881efe58a5fff8c.jpg

IMG_20150306_195037.jpg.f34bd114280e2646b869bfc4a61bee90.jpg

IMG_20150306_194938.jpg.b214bad3ba25919b0b0b0aa04038eecd.jpg

You could plant taters in that 084 pot :D 60mm bore that's bigger than my Lambretta.

Know what you mean, that MS150 is really tiny but is closed port and a nice little design - sounded truly woken up once I did it and revs like it is really angry about something!:thumbup: