anyone having problems with the new 560xp

Stu

Hi Sanny . Its on the seriel number tag . follow the top hadle down to the clutch side and its just obove the second (upper) handel mounting screw and behind the handel itself .

sorry it has taken me so long to reply :thumbdown: been a busy boy as of late. anyway checked the id tag and its a 2012 saw I'm going to change the spark plug tomorrow suggested by yourself and see if it makes a difference.:001_smile:

• 1 year later...

Very dissapointed with the new 560xp.A trip down Chinatown would buy a saw of similar quality for £70.I have five other Husky saws that have worked hard and give little trouble.Looking for something with a little more power than the 346xp which is a fantastic saw but lighter than 365 I purchased the 560xp.Big Big mistake.Day one the cutting bar started to split at the heel.Dealer did not want to know but would sell me a replacement bar (i think not).Then saw when running if let get to idle would stop and not want to start again.Hard to start when warm and i think 346xp had more guts.The saw feels cheap,behaves cheap but is n't cheap.Because the dealer is only interested in selling saws and not problems (Moores Saintfield NI) l e-mailed Husquarvna who did n't bother to repy.I am very dissapointed in the saw and Husquarvna and will in future will buy Echo or Dolmar i think.I strongley recommend anybody thinking of purchasing one of these saws does not or they will definitly regret it unless it is for an ornament as they are stylish.

Edited by gizzy01
ps mine is 2012 model.

560xp worst saw ever I have been using 357xp for 10 years alway were spot on got a 560xp and in a year was replaced 5 times and was in the shop almost every week got so sick took it back and got a stihl 362 tuned it up myself and it cuts like a hot knife through butter with a 18inch bar had it for 6 months and it still works spot on.auto tune sucks and so do the clutch on the 560

Very dissapointed with the new 560xp.A trip down Chinatown would buy a saw of similar quality for £70.I have five other Husky saws that have worked hard and give little trouble.Looking for something with a little more power than the 346xp which is a fantastic saw but lighter than 365 I purchased the 560xp.Big Big mistake.Day one the cutting bar started to split at the heel.Dealer did not want to know but would sell me a replacement bar (i think not).Then saw when running if let get to idle would stop and not want to start again.Hard to start when warm and i think 346xp had more guts.The saw feels cheap,behaves cheap but is n't cheap.Because the dealer is only interested in selling saws and not problems (Moores Saintfield NI) l e-mailed Husquarvna who did n't bother to repy.I am very dissapointed in the saw and Husquarvna and will in future will buy Echo or Dolmar i think.I strongley recommend anybody thinking of purchasing one of these saws does not or they will definitly regret it unless it is for an ornament as they are stylish.

You shouldn't be naming and shaming on here mate, it's in the rules.

AND TOO BAD FOR YOU, MINES AWESOME!!!!! :lol:

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Never had running problems with mine.

That said, it's either having the tits revved out of it, or it's switched off.

This thread has been resurrected from way back . I said a lot on it early on . Just like to say now it is a distant memory . NO problems with my saw whatsoever . 18" .325 driven by an 8 pin . Totally bonkers saw . The best 60cc saw I have ever owned . petemate has done a bit to it and it is reliable , fast , torquey , and nimble , especially with the Sugi light weight bar .

DSCF0007.jpg.c9cc7392ff230aa42c436ab242735f64.jpg