anyone having problems with the new 560xp

Stu

O.K. this is getting a bit of boring now I know but just to update anyone who is having trouble sleeping I have another 560, used, that was sent from Sweeden also a 2011 saw ! as a loaner / later changed to " if you don't get any trouble with that one just keep it " saw. We shall see - - - - - :

Andy - just use the ported 346XP - it is probably just as fast:thumbup::lol:

Hows the little devil going - think I have a get together planned with Burrell and Matty F - a bit of a shootout at the OK Corral, ported 346 & 357 against a new 560XP and anything else we can find kicking around including Burrells 076.

Should hear it from where you are:thumbup::lol:

Hi Steve . Hope you are well bud . The 346 you did for me is a ripper ! It is really noticable when you use it side by side with a standard one . It makes the standard one seem like it has something wrong with it ! . Still running on an 8 pin . Shoot out sounds fun . looking forward to the results ! :thumbup:

Hi Steve . Hope you are well bud . The 346 you did for me is a ripper ! It is really noticable when you use it side by side with a standard one . It makes the standard one seem like it has something wrong with it ! . Still running on an 8 pin . Shoot out sounds fun . looking forward to the results ! :thumbup:

Yeah - the local lads seem pretty keen and is a good way for Matty to get his wood cut, not sure the locals will know what has hit them:lol:

Steve you will be surprised on the 560 !! For now that's all im saying ... You have to feel and use it to appreciate it , as it is I can say its the finest saw I've used.

I know, I have heard all the good rep, guess I am just interested to see how fast in the cut it is compared to my ported 357XP, I know there is so much more to a saw than just pure cut speed but I can't really compare my work in any other way than this sort of chainsaw drag race.

Should be interesting - hopefully not to dissapointing from either side!

Anyway - what you done to your 346XP, Martin says you have buggered it:thumbdown:

Clutch exploded !! Never seen that before ! New springs should be ok but took a hole out of the side !

Bloody hell - first one on me as well - you can probably get a new cover off ebay - they fit the same part on a number of saws. I am surprised it came out sideways though.

If you need any help, let me know - will bring the 346 along as well and may even give the 181SE a run up, will need to tach it first though!