Your Achievements

Stephen Blair

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks to everyone. much appreciated. prepared ourselves for worst now. not only was he born at 28 weeks which is bad enough but he had difficult birth and faye had to have emergency c section [you wouldnt believe how many doctors there were in one room in matter of secs] which resulted in doctors takin 15 mins to get his heart going.. no oxygen to brain for 15 mins is very grim news leading to very high chance of brain damage.. all his vital organs are workin fine at mo but if they stop we've taken decision to not intervene and let him go to sleep peacefully.. [hence fayes courage]

thanks to everyone. much appreciated. prepared ourselves for worst now. not only was he born at 28 weeks which is bad enough but he had difficult birth and faye had to have emergency c section [you wouldnt believe how many doctors there were in one room in matter of secs] which resulted in doctors takin 15 mins to get his heart going.. no oxygen to brain for 15 mins is very grim news leading to very high chance of brain damage.. all his vital organs are workin fine at mo but if they stop we've taken decision to not intervene and let him go to sleep peacefully.. [hence fayes courage]

This has just sent a shiver down my spine, theres none more precious than our own. hope all works out well, all the best.

Egg.

Hope the wee man pulls though as you and your mrs are showing real grit and courage. Best of luck to you all and thoughts are with you at a difficult time.

Thoughts are with you Nick, I have no idea what you are going thru mate, the only words of encouragement I have is my nephew was born around 22/24 weeks, can't quite remember.

long story short is he is the fittest, hyper wee guy I know and is 10 now.

Not a religious person but will say a prayer for you and your family tonight.