heads up

eggsarascal

300 m3 of seasoned hardwood cord on ebay, i have just spoken to the bloke selling it and he wants to sell it as one lot, so if anybody as got the storage space for it (which i havent) its up for grabs for 15k. sorry i cant put a link to this ad but i dont know how to do it:blushing:

thats £50 per cube

Isn't that a bit high

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iv spoken to this guy tonight.

wanting the lot to go for 15k, but he said he's had offers of 1k per wagon load.

ill let somebody else do the maths

only problem is its a long way from me up in cumbria

what the hell is a 'wagon load?'

an artic is about 27 cu m and costs me around 1250 delivered. whilst i can't get one immediately i should be able to by the end of the month. the cost of transport alone for the volume he's asking kills it to be honest.

an artic is about 27 cu m and costs me around 1250 delivered. whilst i can't get one immediately i should be able to by the end of the month. the cost of transport alone for the volume he's asking kills it to be honest.

Naa he's way over the top and to be honest I am not even in the business:confused1:

Why have people got to get smart on these forums!

My apologies for not saying artic.