Hand cream

bjam1964

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG - what have I started! Women are meant to prefer a guy who is in touch with his feminine side:001_rolleyes: Personally I prefer to just touch the feminine part of my relationship (I AM NOT GAY:lol:) without complaints of rough hands.

Some really good tips chaps and ladies - thank you. The best part about this forum is the feeling you get that you are not alone in your suffering.

When I worked on the buildings in Spain, one of the German brickies, would come in occasionally and declare it 'Save the hands day' and dish out the E45 for our hands which would be cracked and bleeding from the cement. He found it amusing to dish out kiddies sticky plasters that had teddy bears and the like on them too (not a bad sense of humour for a German). :001_smile:

dairy uddercream. Beats EVERY hand cream out there. It is designed to stop cows udders cracking whilst out in the cold and wet 24/7. Believe you me it works brilliantly, even on my hand which cracks after about 10 minutes in muddy water any time of year(dermatitis from mechanics) and makes the likes of neutrgena and e45 etc seem like you arent doing anything.

Man up and wear some gloves.

Someone mentioned Avon skin so soft. We used to use it when worked on a summer camp in and around the apalacian range. In the forest the bugs would have you and using that instead of jungle formula or similar was the best way not to get tagged.

Does that mean I can be in the shpeshal forces as I have used the same body lotion as them?