Mobile Card Machines

Theocus

I looked into this form of taking payment, after finding out that the money does not go straight into your account i decided to stick with cheques.

You can call the paypal payment to your bank and it take about the same time as a cheque takes to clear.

It might not happen soon but the banks have plans for phasing cheques out so we might all need to go on to “E payments” to one degree or another in the future.

This isn’t an advert for paypal but it is a payment method I have used in the past. It works well particularly when the “last moment” client wants a mortgage report released on a Friday so they can complete.

Andy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can call the paypal payment to your bank and it take about the same time as a cheque takes to clear.

It might not happen soon but the banks have plans for phasing cheques out so we might all need to go on to “E payments” to one degree or another in the future.

This isn’t an advert for paypal but it is a payment method I have used in the past. It works well particularly when the “last moment” client wants a mortgage report released on a Friday so they can complete.

Andy

i was meaning card machines andy. pay pal is only good if the client has a computer.:001_smile:

arent the banks looking to have non cheque system by 2012, customer the other day commented on it, and said that she doesnt fancy carrying around all that cash, and doesnt like credit cards, it may present few problems in next three years to those of us trying to stay a little more relaxed about modern day business and the gadgets,

arent the banks looking to have non cheque system by 2012, customer the other day commented on it, and said that she doesnt fancy carrying around all that cash, and doesnt like credit cards, it may present few problems in next three years to those of us trying to stay a little more relaxed about modern day business and the gadgets,

I thought the earliest possible date was 2018, but personally I can't see it happening.

I have tried to pay by a revolutionary payment system a few times but no-one seems to want to accept it.

A builder I know billed me £200 recently and I asked him if I could put the money directly into his account using my powers of thought.

I told him it may take a while for the money to show

He told me he wouldn't accept that form of payment

I have tried to pay by a revolutionary payment system a few times but no-one seems to want to accept it.

A builder I know billed me £200 recently and I asked him if I could put the money directly into his account using my powers of thought.

Thats coz he wanted pound notes likely, avoid the tax!:thumbup:

I expect by that stage he was starting to feel a bit scared :001_unsure:

Securitywise it does store a few recent transactions but not the 3 digit security pin number.

Dont you believe it. Having dealt with the people who manufacture this kit they are built as standard with full data capture including the 3 digit security pin number in theory it is supposed to be turned off but fraudsters can turn the data capture back on and even transmit the information using blue tooth or similar so the user would be unaware of the problem until there account had been emptied hence the reason why I dont have a chip and pin card only a chip and sign card.