Religion

christreeroot

I love this site-who said that there was no such thing as community any more? (I do know what you mean though-we are all taught to fear one another-can't let your kids out to play etc etc-nonsense!)

surely this is a community in itself, where we all meet and discuss issues ranging from the best harness to religious arborists.

I saw this t-shirt and thought its one religion we could all belong to (as arborists)

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/ecology/-/pv_design_prod/p_1521797.130262062/pNo_130262062/id_19284238/fpt_/opt_/c_666/pg_1

peace

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this site-who said that there was no such thing as community any more? (I do know what you mean though-we are all taught to fear one another-can't let your kids out to play etc etc-nonsense!)

surely this is a community in itself, where we all meet and discuss issues ranging from the best harness to religious arborists.

I saw this t-shirt and thought its one religion we could all belong to (as arborists)

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/ecology/-/pv_design_prod/p_1521797.130262062/pNo_130262062/id_19284238/fpt_/opt_/c_666/pg_1

peace

:icon14: :wave:

Gravity and newtonions Physics are gods enough for me.

If thats the case how comes clouds full of water and floating around in temps of -100 don't come crashing to earth? just too many spectacular coincidences on this earth imo for it all be a fluke

IMO god in what ever guise he comes as created this earth, and satan is here to sort the wheat from the chaff..

As already said, I have no time for organised religion, I just follow the concience I/we were all born with, I try never to cheat, steal or lie, and hopefully that will be enough to get me in to a much better place!

I have a friend who has a deep and strong belief in his God, to the point that the theory of Evolution is false. I never argue religion with him, its his belief, I have mine. At the end of the day, we're born, we breed, we die, the same life cycle of every other living being on the planet. No other life form seeks for a "greater" being to live its life, and no other life form will fight to the death in the name of its beliefs. And we're meant to be an intelligent life form, Pah!

So the world etc, had to be "created" but who created the creator??????????????

I think that is why i believe there is somthing else...maybe becouse the creator can answer that question if say god put us hear to serve him and prove are righteousness in a world of evil i can see why people feel so strong about there religion......are world of science and phsysics still cant explain how a begining for the start of time began where the universe starts and begins, if it did and could prove it i would believe there is not a higher being out there...but untill then:wave:

I think that is why i believe there is somthing else...maybe becouse the creator can answer that question if say god put us hear to serve him and prove are righteousness in a world of evil i can see why people feel so strong about there religion......are world of science and phsysics still cant explain how a begining for the start of time began where the universe starts and begins, if it did and could prove it i would believe there is not a higher being out there...but untill then:wave:

You seem to have missed my point, which is if it not possible for our world to have come about without a creator how is it possible for the "creator" to have no "creator" as he by definition must be more complex?