Premises... how much do you pay...

J.D

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I pay 100 a week......for a house, barns, outbuildings and 35 acres.....

Nobody likes a show off Tommer...:001_tongue:

It's a fair size, I cant remember dimensions exactly but last time I was there they used one half for servicing 8 wheelers and stuff, the other slightly larger half will be ours, leccy etc included, and as for security, they live on site and have a few dogs running round all the time.

Not the tidiest place i've ever seen, I'm gonna have another look this week though, see if we can maybe tidy it up a bit.

I will have a measure up too, see how it compares to tommers 35 acres :blushing:

JD

We have a large old barn. Large old brick barn with 3 stables, two cart stores and a loft in that, recently built a 100'x50' shed from wareing. Asbestos/brick barn now is the workshop. In there is my 10' container. Top half of yard all secure with 8ft security fencing. Portakabin for an office. House separate from all buildings. 130 acres. I think about £10k/year for us. Workshop and new shed have roller doors and screamer alarms.

i pay 1200 pcm for a 5 bedroom house with massive garrage , out buildings , yard space, 12 achres oh and a small quarry (which is useles ) i pay 300 the company pays the rest . the only down side it the folks are living down at the other end (but i dont see or her much of them unless i want to lol

My yard is an fairly new stable block with large barn attached with 12 acres. I have secure private drive access with electric gates that open on a key fob as I drive up. I have hot and cold running water, electricity, 2 toilets and a shower, a cappucino/latte maker, and a fridge/freezer

I pay........................ Naff all per calender anything.