My First Ever Business Card..!

John Hancock

Sorry about the quality of the pic, but you get the idea…:001_smile:

This is my first ever ‘business card’. I went on to Vistaprint to order some free ones, ended up spending over £60! (inc. a mug with the photo printed on it!) Doh!!

The plan is to capture the cars at full tilt at my local hill climb in Gloucestershire, then give the drivers my card – they can then view the pictures on the web-site and place an order if they wish.

597655e4a9ead_livepreview6.jpg.5c4f5db330a131e3f2fbbdb645b5cd94.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is my first ever ‘business card’. I went on to Vistaprint to order some free ones, ended up spending over £60! (inc. a mug with the photo printed on it!) Doh!!

The plan is to capture the cars at full tilt at my local hill climb in Gloucestershire, then give the drivers my card – they can then view the pictures on the web-site and place an order if they wish.

sounds like a plan to me mate, you know how to "pan" i asume, makes a wicked motion shot.

sweeet! haha i did excatly the same as you, made the business card and a note book and a diary for granddad with differnt images on covers (including inside) spend lotsss!

did you get the fancy business card holder to?

4.jpg.fcec770daeede1e693978c69b1333874.jpg

4dcv.jpg.a10e22c0fa7a29ff170fbc1e6281bc97.jpg

I’m now running the Official Hill climb facebook group and in return the Bugatti Owners Club have given me free passes to all 2010 events (plus a partner) and a press pass so I can now take the pictures from any part of the track – plus I get to wear an official ‘Press’ Hi-Viz! lol :lol:

I’m now running the Official Hill climb facebook group and in return the Bugatti Owners Club have given me free passes to all 2010 events (plus a partner) and a press pass so I can now take the pictures from any part of the track – plus I get to wear an official ‘Press’ Hi-Viz! lol :lol:

im working at a car show later in the with some friends who are using haynes motor museum

heres the link Xtreme Wheels Motor Show - 2010 - the finest collections of Xtreme vehicles ever gathered in the UK

i may be abl to get a couple of free tickets if its your kind of show

sound's like a result :001_smile: No pressure then, now your official press