landrover attack !

defenderjack

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to the police, These things can get well out of hand and although the police will probably do nothing if you get any futher problems they will have the initial complaint on record... Also book a few fake quotes for this bully boy, preferably at addresses of other scumbags that might kick the crap out of him if he gets the hump. waste his time as much as possible and enjoy messing him about......

Police all the way I'm afraid, even if they do seem worse than useless half the time. It's just not worth getting into a feud with these sort of people, 'cause at the end of the day you've got far more to lose than they have.

Judging by his threat to you not to report it, it sounds like he might already be on either a caution or parole - so report the b*st*rd! Also, if it's all logged you will have some sort of comeback if anything further happens.

Sorry to hear about this, I had a similar situation a while back and that was stressful enough pre mortgage, family, etc.. God knows what it would be like now. :thumbdown:

I would report it, don't let him run your life by a few threating words from someone that is a bully. His van is sign written, the police should have his details from attending the scene. Does the pub have CCTV outside or perhaps a nearby shop? you never know what is caught on camera these days. Did the police take witness statements? They will be looking for you to follow up on this.

Anyway more to the point, how is the land rover?

Agree with most 100% go to the police, they will pay him a visit then if he does follow it up he'll be the No1 suspect, I'd also be prosecuting her for the damage and assault! You can't let scum light these get away with it, it makes me so angry.

We have a fair bit of trouble round here, had my Ranger keyed sat night, my dirty log filled pickup :001_rolleyes:

Good luck with it all :001_smile:

i think there is a duty to yourself and others to report this type of behaviour. he could do this to someone with a weak heart and tip them over the edge without laying a finger on them... follow it up, usually the police do their bit but are let down by the courts.... keep it all above board and legal and take the higher moral ground.

i think there is a duty to yourself and others to report this type of behaviour. he could do this to someone with a weak heart and tip them over the edge without laying a finger on them... follow it up, usually the police do their bit but are let down by the courts.... keep it all above board and legal and take the higher moral ground.

Spot on,no skuldugery nescesary.:thumbup1:

police mate, hell of a thing to go through. These folk are cowards that rely on our fear of retaliation. It will haunt you for a long time if you dont go tot he police. Either way, you will have some fear of these people might aswell be scared and still get justice. i got glassed years ago and never got the guy done i was mm away from losing my sight. I was scared he would come and get me, he was probably that drunk he couldnt remember the pub. i would rehearse all my revenge in my head yet it would just leave me feeling horrible inside, it isnt my way. And i bet its not yours.