landrover attack !

defenderjack

thought id have a rant on the way my day ended today !:thumbdown:

got home after a reasonably easy day hegde cutting so popped of to the shop to get some dinner, now i live up a small lane next to a pub (thats the good bit) but you cant park up there so i drove up in the landy to drop the shopping off only to realise id lost my house key :thumbdown: so i reversed back down the lane which is a bit of bitch to get out of and in doing so some stupid fat chavy lump of a so called women decided to try and squezze round me by mounting the kurb and wedging herself between me and the wall next to pub . i then noticed the impatient chav on her phone which really pissed me off ! so i pollitely wound down the window and told her to stop being so impateint and get off the phone ! . Now i wasnt quite expecting what happened next as the women got out her car and started a frenzied attack on my landrover kicking and punching doors, wheels the lot , !

THEN ! she proceded to grab me through the window continuasly throwing punches at me and even trying to brake my windscreen wiper off .

This went on for about ten minutes before a large crowd had gathered from the pub at which point id finally managed to get out the landy and restrain the women , ! i mean really ! at what point is it not exceptable to defend your self by way giving her a dam good slap and put her on her arse ! because by god i was close ! .

so thinking it was all over i went to get back in the landy and park up out the way when all of a sudden a lwb ford transit comes hairing down the round and comes to screaching holt no less the a dogs bollock away from the front of my car ,? to which i then hear the women shout "now your gona get it my husbands here " ! joy

the next few minutes went in slow motion as the monster of a bloke jumped from the cab and stormed towards me with clenched fists ! ooohh **** me thinks im gona get a right pasteing now ! the wife still screaming "he punched me he punched me " lucky for me there was a good few lads in the pub which managed to keep him wiping the concrete with me (thank god ) i think by this time some one had called the police which then caused the husband to start throwing threats at me and my landy saying hes gona burn it down if i go to the police etc etc , So to finish up ! what do you do ??? go through the police and then spend every waking moment worrying about your gear ??? or just put up with these pieces of excrement that live in society ??

this my sound harsh but after taking quite a few slaps from the women i hope she dies a miserable death ! rant over aaaaahhhhh that feels better :001_smile:

Edited by Steve Bullman
language

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trying to think ahead and plan for unexpected meetings with scum i always expect i'd use the landy as a deadly weapon and hope it still drives away afterwards, or the felling axe in the footwell, sounds like a nasty little turn of events, confrontation is never nice.. best keep a lookout for them in near future.

burn his tranny first...with them both in would be a bonus.......

sorry to hear you had such a terrible ordeal

ruined my bloody evening it has ! cant stop think about what i should have done ! , any way on a brighter note hows those beutiful pups you managed to find good homes ?? im still really tempted but its looking good for my jack getting a bit of loving !

go through police report it, get crime number, then wait couple months, find out where they live, and give his car and his wifes a shot of expanding foam up exhaust will make you fill wonderful. if that dont work felling lever round back of head

ruined my bloody evening it has ! cant stop think about what i should have done ! , any way on a brighter note hows those beutiful pups you managed to find good homes ?? im still really tempted but its looking good for my jack getting a bit of loving !

just rise above them it can be hard to do i know

the pups are doing well 2 of the girls are going to very good homes just need 3 more good homes for the 2 boys and the little girl..

good news for jack he will produce some stunning puppies:thumbup:

yep got reg of hers but not his although it wouldnt be hard to find as hes a plasterer with it all sign written !

Keep it riten down and if anything happends you know who it was etc.

It is awful to hear that though Ive always thought that a man should be able to self defend against a women and I MEAN self defend hit women willy nillly is wrong but what else can you with some chavtasic woman going at it?

Im sure itll sort its self oout he might of just been blowing off steam or something and threating and he may of calmed dwn (still an idiot none the less) I doubt he would make a threat in frot of a pub full of people nd keep to it.