landrover attack !

defenderjack

Police

how many others have they got away with ?

Not being funny but the more people shy away from reporting him the more confident he will become and more violent.

He needs a few months behind bars with his wife behind bars in another nick.

So what if he does threaten, he get more time if he does, he will be warned there is an injunction against him etc etc

Get the fat walla locked up, if he just punched you it's ABH minimum and if he drew blood or broke skin GBH.

I did 9 month for ABH, it taught me a valuable lesson

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep it riten down and if anything happends you know who it was etc.

It is awful to hear that though Ive always thought that a man should be able to self defend against a women and I MEAN self defend hit women willy nillly is wrong but what else can you with some chavtasic woman going at it?

Im sure itll sort its self oout he might of just been blowing off steam or something and threating and he may of calmed dwn (still an idiot none the less) I doubt he would make a threat in frot of a pub full of people nd keep to it.

yeh its not right ! she was big girl aswell and clearly not the first time she thown a few , at the end of the day she was probably stronger than alot of blokes ! and my poor landy !:thumbdown:

if you dont wanna go to the police you could always invite 2 or 3 of your mates roung to your place one afternoon and give him a shout to quote for some plastering , once he is in your house beat the life out of him good and propper

then T bag his missus ha ha

lollll! :lol:

If your that worried about your gear. Change it. Find a different landy. Or change the current one a bit. If they have your reg plate you could get a private one?

You just have to put up with them. I'm forever told my the other half don't go shouting things to people because you really do NEVER KNOW what they can or will do.

Bar all that, keep a blunt instrument I.e a small log. Oak deadwood maybe as it's so bloody solid! You can justify why it's in the vehicle, you work with the stuff all day. And it's a good self defence.

if you dont wanna go to the police you could always invite 2 or 3 of your mates roung to your place one afternoon and give him a shout to quote for some plastering , once he is in your house beat the life out of him good and propper

then T bag his missus ha ha

lol:lol: love it .im feeling calmer already !

Don't rise to it mate,not worth it over a bit of road rage,you will feel better about it in a day or so.

Write down all the info you have on them,and I would report it to the old bill,more so if you have a dent or dammage to the landy,the fact he threatened you not to tell the cops sugests he could have a bit of previous.

You didn't fight with him as there was no need,that doesnt mean he can control you by telling you what not to do!